What is Auto Insurance & Personal Insurance

The City Employees Club of Los Angeles has teamed up with the United Agencies to bring exceptional service that you expect. Other insurance available through our partnership with United Agencies includes homes, boats, motorcycles, RV's, rental properties, and apartment buildings.

Why Get Auto Insurance through the Club?

  • Cars & Motorcycle Coverage: One of your biggest exposures is when you are driving. Without the proper protection, you can lose everything that you own.
  • Boats & RV Coverage: "Toys" are for fun and relaxation. But, when accidents happen they can become liabilities without the proper insurance.
  • Home & Renters Coverage Whether you own or rent, you still need to protect your property and your own Personal Liability.
  • Personal Umbrella Liability Coverage How much is enough? A Personal Umbrella increases your limits of coverage.

Downloadable Forms

Download our forms directly. You'll need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view it.

Most Frequently Asked Questions

How can I change my auto insurance coverage?

Our partners at United Agency can help you directly with that and provide you with the best possible rates. They can be reached at 888-801-5522

I moved. Now what?

Simply contact the Club and we'll update your information.