Filing a Accidental
Death Claim
Filing a claim is never easy.
At the Club, we will guide you through
every step of the way.

Let us help you through these difficult times.

What do you need to know?

Plan pays the AD&D benefit to your designated beneficiary for the accidental death.

How Do I Get Started?

Please contact us to file a claim. The forms you will need to complete are the following:

  • Proof of Death Claim Form
  • Certified Death Certificate (Original)
  • Any Police Report or Newspaper Clippings or any additional information you have regarding the accident

Where to mail your claim forms?

City Employees Club of Los Angeles
Attention: Claims Dept.
311 S Spring Street. Suite 1300
Los Angeles, CA 90013

To File a Claim

Please contact our Claims Team

Most Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a death certificate?

The death certificate is provided by the mortuary as part of a standard service.

How do I get a Police Report?

If you live in Los Angeles, call L. A. County Coroner's Office at (323) 343-0512

I don't have a police report or newspaper clippings of the accident. What can I do?

Don't worry, the Insurance Company will request the Police Report from the Coroner's Office.

How does it take for a claim to be paid?

Once you mail the claim forms in, the United States Life Insurance Company will pay the Life benefit in two weeks.